With a lot of options, there is a dilemma about which item you should go for. Similar is the case with headphones as well. Many brands have established themselves in the market and many more are coming to strengthen their hold.
These are some points that you should consider while purchasing a headset:
- The Budget– It is the foremost thing one must consider before looking for a headset. Finalize the amount that you can maximum spend and search accordingly. This will give you specific options under that price range and it will be easier to pick the one suits you.
- The Type– There are many types of headsets available in the market which include over-ear, in-ear (earbuds), on-ear, earphones, and bone conduction. Be precise when you wish to use them, whether during exercise, traveling, for DJ, gaming purpose, or regular use. It will be really helpful in choosing the correct one. You also have to look at whether there is a requirement for a mic or not.
- Connectivity– Two categories are there under this point; wired and wireless. As the name suggests, wired ones are simple plug & play types whereas wireless connects to your device via Bluetooth. Both are good on their part and have few drawbacks as well.
- Wired– Most common wired headsets available are with a 3.5 mm AUX plug that is suitable most devices. Headsets with a 6.3mm plug are also available in the market. 6.3 mm plug is most commonly used with amplifiers or high-quality audio systems. The best thing about wired headsets is that they do not require charging, you can just plug them any time and enjoy your favorite music. Some special care is required with their wire to prevent stretching or getting cut for high durability.
- Wireless– These headsets will give freedom from connecting the wire to your device before you can listen to music. They are Bluetooth enabled and you just require pairing them once with your device. After that every time you turn on the headset, it will automatically get paired if Bluetooth in your device is on. One drawback of wireless headphones is that you have to charge them before enjoying music.
- The Brand– Last but not the least, if you have any particular brand in your mind for buying the headset that you should focus on that only just not to confuse yourself. If you are open to buying anyone after comparing then there are lots of options available with classic designs, color combinations, comfort level, and numerous other factors.
What if you wear glasses? Will each headset be good for you?
One thing we have noticed is it is really difficult to buy a suitable headset for people who wear glasses and the number is huge. We must suggest them to do proper research about ideal headsets for those who wear glasses before deciding to purchase. Many models in the market are tailored for people with glasses. You will experience unmatched comfort with their structure and padding around the ears and over the head. Some models are so comfortable that they allow you easily remove or put one the glasses while you are wearing the headset.
Will they be good for those who don’t wear glasses?
Don’t get confused, these headsets not only allow you to use them comfortably with glasses but also deliver exceptional sound quality. They are also suitable for those who do not wear glasses as well. They are good enough even when you use them for long hours without any pain around the ears.
The advanced technology
Options for bone conduction headsets inbuilt in polarized glass are also waiting for you in the market. These advanced technology Bluetooth headsets are best for regular glass wearers. They will give you the best in class sound quality with minimum to no leak and perfect fitting. These glasses are known to directly transmit the audio to the auditory bone, thus minimizes the chances of any damage to sensitive parts of the ear.
So, consider the above-mentioned points in mind to get the best-suited headset that matches your style, personality, and budget.