Digital is the new key to marketing. The transforming scenario of marketing and promotion has made the term SEO (Search Engine optimization) gain an important position in industry. In contemporary scenario the demand for Talented and skilled SEO specialists have increased many folds. With advanced SEO becoming a greater skillset the percentage of jobs have improved in Indian market. So, if you are the one looking for SEO jobs then you should learn how to increase your website traffic and attain advanced ranks for the keywords that can create more sales and income for your website and become try to become an SEO Expert.
First let us talk about the top skills one may need to start a career in SEO Jobs
- Know how search engines operate
- know The Basic SEO Concepts
- Comprehend the true sense of SEO
- Select the right SEO Training program
- Stay up-to-date about SEO developments
- Pick the Precise SEO Tools
- Exercise SEO in Practical – Don’t only stick with theoretical studies
- Prove your SEO Expertise
- Be Enduring
- Follow the principles of recognized SEO Experts
So, these are the top 10 skills that may help you to take the initial step toward the journey of getting SEO Jobs.
With this let us now take a look on the top SEO tools which you may use to succeed in your career. These are as follows:
- All in One Seo pack
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Bright Local
- Content King App
- Dare Boost
- Google Analytics
- Google page speed Insights
Though there are a lot more tools to perform SEO but the best way to work on SEO is to work with Google keywords, hence if you want to set a career in SEO you should learn the art of keyword selection.
As SEO jobs have created a huge demand for specialists let us now discuss the 7 parameters that are seen and judged in a job interview:
- Critical Thinking
- Speaking and writing Ability
- Technical and Programming Skills
- Analytics Skills
- Matrix Orientation
- Process Adaptability
- Ease in Keyword Selection
So, these are the parameters on which the candidate is evaluated.
Further, let us now take a look on the salary of a SEO Specialist, to make you help take better and informed decision:
- In Initial career as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) executive with 1-4 years of work experience one may earn an average total compensation (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹276,000 based on 13 salaries.
- Making a progress and toward the mid-career as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) lead with 5-9 years of work experience one can make an average total salary of ₹545,000 based on 11 salaries.
- Further, in latter career with work experience of 11-15 years as sr. manager SEO on can draw an average total salary of ₹11,50000 based on 12 salaries
So, these are the total average salary of individuals who look forward to a career in SEO and for those who are looking ahead should know that as SEO is a skill and if you learn it well, it can get you to places with great jobs.